What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

What do you need Monday Night? (1 Viewer)

Acrobat7

Footballguy
To continue a tradition...

I need Woodhead to outscore TY Hilton in a PPR which is possible, but not likely.

In another league I need Rivers to put up 30 points thanks to Ray Rice and Jimmy Graham. It's 6 pts per TD so it would have to be something like 300/3. I hope they are in catch up mode!

All I have left is Rivers, my opponent only has Wayne. I'm up 103-80 so as long as Rivers throws a few passes I should be good.

I need Richardson to score 10 points (PPR).

I am not the most optimistic person ever. Is he ever going to get involved in the passing game?

Only way he scores 10 is if he catches 2-3 passes, or scores a TD

Richardson to be held under 100 yards rushing and no more than one TD.

Feel like that's a 50/50.

Last edited by a moderator:
I need a shoot out. Murray injury killed me yesterday and I need big points out of Wayne/V. Brown.

I've got a chance, but it's slime. Would need each guy to score 14 in PPR.

I got 17 pt lead with V.Brown yet to go he has Woodhead. I need V.Brown to be productive and for woodhead not to go bananas!!

Richardson to outscore Gates by 10. Not optimistic, but hoping this is his Indy coming out party. Again...not optimistic

I need Luck to score 21 pts. 0.05pts/yd, 4pts/TD. Seems reasonable. He's hit 20 in every game so far this year except against SF.

danny woodhead to break the all time carry, rushing, reception and receiving record....and possibly tochdown record as well.

I need Woodhead to have a great game, which the "experts" assure me is all but guaranteed. Which means I'm screwed.

I got 17 pt lead with V.Brown yet to go he has Woodhead. I need V.Brown to be productive and for woodhead not to go bananas!!
I suspect you'll be fine.

Down 1 (expect it will be 3 after star correct for PT fumble on the game ending kick return).

Need Luck to out score TRENT by 3 in PPR.

My opponent has T. Richardson left. I need him to score less then 21.08 points in a PPR league and I'm golden. :oldunsure:

Last edited by a moderator:
I need 10 pts from Fleener (1.5 PPR). Seems easy u would think but he's done that 2x only this season. Ugh.

4 rec 40 yds that hard???? Come on Coby!!!!!

Ideally about 32 points from Allen tonight. If I get 2 from him a get a W in a dynasty league. If he outscores Hilton by 6 points I get a W in another league. And is he posts 32 I move onto to the next round in the field of 192.

The way things have been unraveling lately I am expecting a goose egg. In the last two weeks I have lost Julio, Vick, Murray, JJones, and JBell to injuries. I also over thought my QB position this week, starting fricken Henne over Foles. JFC I a hating FF right now.

Sorry, just needed to rant. Carry on.

15 points from Andrew Luck - In my league's scoring, something like 200 yards passing and 2 TDs would do it.

I need a miracle. I am +22 and done, he has Rivers, Woodhead and Vinatieri to go. Based on wierd scoring system I have a tiny chance. Rivers < 250 yards and < 2 tds, Woodhead < 100 yards and < 5 recpt and no tds, and Vinatieri < 12 points and I should be okay. So a nice Colts shutout win would be perfect...as long as they score tds not fgs.

Unfortunately, that is a pipe dream - Rivers will throw 250 + and a couple tds, Woodhead will have 6 recpt and over 100 and Vinatieri will score 10+. But at least I have a slight chance.

Richardson to not get -17 points.
Did T-Rich ever top 17 last season? Seriously.

I'm down 32 pts... got T-Rich and Philip Rivers tonight. Hoping for a high scoring event because I'm thinking that Rivers (sadly) is going to have to get the vast majority of those points for me.

I need Antonio Gates to be held in check and kept to 9.5 points or below. Too bad it is a 0.5 PPR league, I've probably lost.

Wayne to get no more than 23.0 points in standard scoring.

With the way my season has been going fantasy wise, this is a :IBTL:

jmo87usc said:
Bamac said:
20 from Vinatieri.
Not impossible. Especially if bonus given for FG yardage. Rob Bironas got me 26 a few years back. Kicked 8 FGs and 2 XPs.

I need 18 out of Wayne in ppr.
Yep, 0.1 per yard over 30. Can we bring back Dungyball for one week?

In one league I need Rivers to stay even with Gates and Luck

In my other league I need 7 pts from V. Brown - 4 for 38yds would do it.

Users who are viewing this thread