What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

What do you need on MNF Week 7? (1 Viewer)

BobbyLayne

Footballguy
I have two going, Tyquan & Pats D. Lead by 14.55 so presumably my win probability is approximately 99.999%.

But having lost Hollywood and Mike Williams B2B, hoping Thornton sees a lot of snaps.

Whachagot? Whaddayaneed?

In 1 league I need 21 field goals from Folk. In another I need 42 tackles from Roquan Smith. I’m also less than a point under the cut line in the Footballguys contest and only have K Herbert. Needless to say, this is a brutal week!

Thankfully, and for what seems like the first time in years, I don't need anything and can just sit and enjoy a hopefully good game. Good luck all who need something tonight.

I need a big night from RS to hit High Score in several redrafts this week, most of them I have already won but we pay a little bonus for high score of the week

And with Kupp, AJBrown, JJ, Diggs, not all on the same team but spread across, wasn't expecting to win many this week.

JB-50 Burger Special helped a lot

League 1. Opponent is done. I need 25.15 combined from Fields, Kmet, Justin Jones, & Kyler Gordon.

League 2. Opponent is done. I’m a lock with Stevenson left, but need 15 points to overtake the league lead in points.

My season is basically over after an 0-5 start (despite being 6th in the league in scoring).....but if I want any prayer of essentially winning out and making the playoffs...I need Jacoby Meyers to outcore Folk by little over a point. (.5 PPR, depressed kicker scoring)

So I SHOULD be fine. But given the way this year has gone, who the hell knows. Could easily lose AGAIN this week as the 3rd highest scoring team to officially put me out of my misery

I'm pretty much assured a win (up ninety points with his D. Montgomery and Kyle Dugger), but ten points from Jakobi Meyers gets me high score for the week and improves my all-play percentage, which breaks ties in our format. Right now, I'm at 10-1, would like to go 11-0.

Because I'm like that.

Users who are viewing this thread