What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

What I need from MNF (1 Viewer)

flooredyas

Footballguy
Down 10. 25 points and need Rex to basically not get injured. 6 pts/TD, .25/Comp,1 pt/25 yds passing

SHOULD be no problem

Down 50 in PPR... Need Witten and Bryant to each go about 100 yds and each catch 2 TDs....

For Jason Witten to do his best "Wes Welker Week 3" impression and Jabar Gaffney to be launched into space before the game starts.

Need 42 from some combination of Romo/Grossman and Moss/Hightower. I need to pick 1 qb and 1 flex. 1 PPR and 6 pts passing TD. Leaning towards Grossman and Moss but still up in the air.

Thanks to starting Sanchez and not hoping for Romo to play, I am up 15 with Moss and Fred Davis left, vs. the Cowboys D. I should have it in the bag, but stranger things have happened.

In one league I need Witten to get about 175 and 2 TDs.

In another league I need Hightower, Felix Jones or DeMarco Murray (don't know who I'm starting yet) to run foooor...let's say 200 yards and score a TD.

So I'm boned in both these leagues...

I need Dez Bryant to duplicate Wes Welker's performance from yesterday.

But I'm a Skins fan so I'll just be watching hoping we can go to 3-0.

:scared:

Grossman, Murray & Ogletree, down by 113.

Grossman & Fred Davis, down by 22.

Hightower & Sean Lee to outscore Moss by 23.5.

Fred Davis to outscore Roger McIntosh by 44.

Yeah...

Need Santana Moss to be a cowboy killer tonight. Only need about 100 yards 14 catches and 3 TD's! :bag:

Last edited by a moderator:
Two leagues, need opposite results...

In one league I need 3 tds and over 250 yards from Romo to get high score for the week (already have a win).

In the other I need Fred Davis to outscore Tony Romo as we are tied going in to the game.

I've got a feeling Romo will play, score enough to beat me in the one league but not enough to get me high point sin the other. On the bright side at least I got the win even if I don't get the high score for the week.

In my dynasty league with odd scoring (rec yds @ 1/5yds, .25 PPR), I'm up by 4 with Dez & Santana to go vs. Fred Davis.

In my redraft league I need Hightower to score 10 pts in TD heavy scoring (TD=6, 1pt/20 yds rush & rec) and my opponent is done.

This is the first week I have anything really in doubt coming into Monday night and I have two very close matchups. :popcorn:

I need Romo to throw for 100 yds / 1 TD / 1 Int before he possibly leaves the game. Or, him to be declared inactive in time for me to drop Davis for Grossman who I needs the same performance out of.

I'm down 20 points and have Romo and Grossman. Need to decide which one will get me my 20 pts (6 points per TD) I'm leaning Romo.

Need 13 points from Romo tonight, which is about 225 yds/1 TD with no turnovers. Likely need 2TDs to win.

Need 20.7 points from Fred Davis in another league....PPR. Need something like 6-90-1. Possible, but unlikely.

I'm down 20 points and have Romo and Grossman. Need to decide which one will get me my 20 pts (6 points per TD) I'm leaning Romo.
I have both QBs and am wondering if Romo will finish.. Down 38 and also have DAL K and S.Moss going..

For my league: Need Dez to duplicate Deion Branch's performance from yesterday. Also need Helu to cut into Hightower's time some more. Less than 30 combined would make me smile.

For my weekly football pool: A 36-40 combined score in tonights game (regardless of winner) would put me in the money two weeks in a row :thumbup:

'Cooley said:
51 fumbles from Tim Hightower
:lmao:Several users in his player thread would have you believe that it's possible. Personally I need 50 points in a 1 PPR/6 pts for all TDs league. Considering I've got Grossman, Romo, Witten, and the Cowboys D all going, I should be able to reach that. But even electronic fantasy matchups aren't won on paper. :unsure:

Honest question...does anyone ever read anyones post in this thread?

Because, people normally are selfish and dont care bout oters teams, just worry and post there own needs. lol

I need Romo to not do well.

I have both QBs and am wondering if Romo will finish.. Down 38 and also have DAL K and S.Moss going..
Having started this thread, I didn't say that I also have Romo and Grossman. While I've chosen to go with Grossman due to the uncertainty of just how effective Dez will be plus the question of Romo being in there for the entire game. While Dez is going (Listening to NFL station right now)it still hasn't made me change my mind in starting Grossman.GL to all.

Users who are viewing this thread