What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

What is your favorite Clash song? (1 Viewer)

see a few "Straight to Hell" mentions up in here ..

this is an awesome live performance of it, from SNL  back 'round Halloween '82 -  Opie does the introduction  :D

remember so vividly seeing this when it aired ... Joe doing the Russian Roulette stance (reminiscent of "Deer Hunter", which i had just seen for the first time)) blew me away.

some bonus Joe and Mick footage, to boot

Last edited by a moderator:
The Future Champs said:
Kinda like picking your favorite Beatles song, but... Complete Control probably takes #1 on my list, with Rudie Can't Fail as another contender.

I'd also like to mention The Card Cheat.   It's not my favorite, but it ends an incredible run.  Side 1 of London Calling is fantastic, side 2 has a few less FM ready hits, but it expands and diversifies their sound, and side 3 finishes the run.  By the time you get to The Card Cheat you're just awed.

Side 4 blows, with the obvious exception of Train In Vain.

Btw, just found this out tonight, and thought I'd share:  London Calling's cover was a homage to Elvis
Lover's Rock

Four Horsemen

I'm Not Down

Revolution Rock

I love every one of these songs. I couldn't disagree more with you. 

Users who are viewing this thread