What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

What to do with your physical media (CDs, DVDs, games, etc...) (1 Viewer)

bigmarc27

Footballguy
I’m at the point where I consume all of my media digitally now. The space required for all of the dvds and stuff is more than desired, so what has everyone done with their stuff?

Donate it?

Is there anywhere to just go and get like a quarter for each?

I don’t want to run through the hassle of selling each individually, but maybe a huge package deal on Craigslist?

Last edited by a moderator:
When we were getting ready to sell our house last month, we donated our books/CDs/DVDs to the city library. We could have gone to Half Price Books and gotten a few bucks but we figured donating the library was better.

I have wall to wall shelves in my Fortress of Solitude (garage) talking 8 shelves high the length of a normal garage.  I could never get rid of my CD;s, one obvious reason is so many come with some booklet/liner notes that are cool.  And I just lik seeing....

Mississippi Delta Blues

Georgia Blues

St.Louis Blues

Memphis Blues

East Coast Blues

Side by side with each CD with a booklet with dates for the recordings on the CD.

Just got this a couple hours ago....Street Corner Essentials.  8 pages of photos, info about the artists, the dates of the recordings.  That is a must.

Who can tell me about the Doowop vocal group...The Orbits?  Well, here it is in my hand.

Same with books,  don't give me one on some device I want the actual pick it up book. The cover art alone on paperbacks is very cool.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread