What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

What We Do in the Shadows - Vampire movie (Comedy) (1 Viewer)

PatsWillWin

Footballguy
Saw this recently. Apparently it has not been released yet in the US. Not sure what the deal is with that, but I saw it and it was one of the funnier movies I've seen recently. It has one of the guys from Flight of the Concords.

Trailer

Saw this recently. Apparently it has not been released yet in the US. Not sure what the deal is with that, but I saw it and it was one of the funnier movies I've seen recently. It has one of the guys from Flight of the Concords.

Trailer
Where to find this?

Trailer
Where to find this?
I don't know. I originally saw the trailer on an international flight from the US to Australia. Once I got here, I <ahem> downloaded it.

There's apparently a kickstarter for the US release, but I read some where that it's a scam and they've already secured US distribution. To my knowledge, there's no date in the US.

So sorry for recommending a movie that may not be available, unless you're into torrents.

Trailer
Where to find this?
I don't know. I originally saw the trailer on an international flight from the US to Australia. Once I got here, I <ahem> downloaded it.

There's apparently a kickstarter for the US release, but I read some where that it's a scam and they've already secured US distribution. To my knowledge, there's no date in the US.

So sorry for recommending a movie that may not be available, unless you're into torrents.
Got it. Thanks. Watched the first 30 minutes - very funny.

Watched it with wife and daughter (both Vampire snobs) and they liked it. Worth finding this one.

If you liked flight of the conchords and hate vampire movies you'd like this.

Users who are viewing this thread