What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

What would Cassell's value be if Brady was held out. (1 Viewer)

BLOX

Footballguy
I know, I know another Patriot thread, however this one has relevance to this forum as it pertains to fantasy playoff strategy.

I don't know much about Brady's backup.

However, how would Cassell perform if he had to start? Obviously, if Brady is sitting, Moss would likely be out as well.

If that were the case would Cassell be expected (by ff owners) to perform well (say 250 yards and 2TDs) or would most people expect poor numbers?

Obviously it would be an opportunity for him as he will likely never start in New England to showcase his skills for the Patriots for trading purposes or to cash in when he becomes a FA.

Understand this is just a hypothetical as I don't expect the Patriots to let up even if/when they do clinch home field advantage, but for Brady owners out there it may be important as Cassell may be able to save their fantasy season if the unthinkable happened.

Users who are viewing this thread