What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

What's Normal? - Do You Primarily Fold or Crumple Your Toilet Paper? (1 Viewer)

When preparing to wipe, do you crumple up the toilet paper in a wad or do you fold/roll it neatly?

• Fold/Roll

Votes: 79 65.3%
  • Crumple

Votes: 42 34.7%

• Total voters
Fold, always. I opened this expecting to see 10:1 fold to crumple ratio. There way more crumplers out there that I thought. I feel like if the crumple came loose before depositing in the toilet, you'd run a real risk of stray piece of soiled papers hitting the seat or something else.
Just drop it in.

We crumplers aren't yelling KOBE! as we shoot a fadeaway into the toilet with our #### smeared wipe.

#teamcrumple

at some point I came to realize my wife is a folder

oddly, she squeezes toothpaste from the middle

I have a device that slides over the end to ensure smooth uniform release - makes rolling up the end unnecessary, you just slide it up the tube a smidge

doesn’t quite match, right? given that, you’d think i’d be a folder & she’d be a crumpler

humans, eh

#teamcrumple

at some point I came to realize my wife is a folder

oddly, she squeezes toothpaste from the middle

I have a device that slides over the end to ensure smooth uniform release - makes rolling up the end unnecessary, you just slide it up the tube a smidge

doesn’t quite match, right? given that, you’d think i’d be a folder & she’d be a crumpler

humans, eh
I wasn’t sure if you were still talking about toothpaste there.

Users who are viewing this thread