What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

What's your call on picking up SP at this venture? (1 Viewer)

Carl Spackler

Footballguy
I need a SP to cover for Harden for the playoff run.Any recommendations?Here's a partial list of who's available:

Chris Young SD John Maine NYM DLJohnny Cueto Cin Anthony Reyes Cle Jorge Campillo Atl Joe Blanton Phi Braden Looper StL Dana Eveland Oak Chien-Ming Wang NYY DLClayton Kershaw LAD Jeff Samardzija ChC Ian Snell Pit Brad Penny LAD DLJesse Litsch Tor Kevin Millwood Tex John Smoltz Atl DLTaylor Buchholz Col Vicente Padilla Tex DLRich Hill ChC DL15 Phil Hughes NYY DL60 Chris Volstad Fla SP Tom Gorzelanny Pit Dallas Braden Oak Yovani Gallardo Mil DL15 Max Scherzer Ari
I'm thinking Kershaw or Litsch?

Snell has had a couple of nice outings lately, as has Reyes. Kershaw is the high risk, high potential reward pick.

Also, drop venture and pick up juncture

Jeff Francis has been pitching well lately (six quality starts in a row) and is penciled in for San Diego and San Francisco to close the season. Is he available?

If Kershaw's pitching at home he's a good option, Chris Young too.

Snell's been better lately but I struggle to trust him, he dealt against STL last time out though and has them tomorrow. I streamed him in my H2H playoffs.

Mad Max has the highest upside of all of them.

Volstad got hurt in his last outing, I'd hold off on adding him until I hear an update on his status.

Users who are viewing this thread