What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

When Do They Announce The Sunday Night Game? (1 Viewer)

Looking at the week 11 schedule, I'm guessing they move the SD @ DEN game to 8.
That would be my guess as well with a chance of Indy/Dallas. Just didn't know when it was made official.
It won't be Indy/Dallas because one of those teams already used up the maximum number of national TV apperances. Of course, it is the 4-4 team, not the 8-0 team. :lmao: at the networks.

Last edited by a moderator:
Just spoke to someone who works for an NFL team.

Nothing confirmed, but I was told that San Diego-Denver will be the NBC game, with Indy-Dallas moved to 4 p.m. to give CBS a game in the late afternoon slot (the Denver game was the only one they had in that time slot).

Just spoke to someone who works for an NFL team.Nothing confirmed, but I was told that San Diego-Denver will be the NBC game, with Indy-Dallas moved to 4 p.m. to give CBS a game in the late afternoon slot (the Denver game was the only one they had in that time slot).
San Diego v. Denver is confirmed. Its now in the Yahoo schedule, and is also posted on NFL.com

Just spoke to someone who works for an NFL team.Nothing confirmed, but I was told that San Diego-Denver will be the NBC game, with Indy-Dallas moved to 4 p.m. to give CBS a game in the late afternoon slot (the Denver game was the only one they had in that time slot).
San Diego v. Denver is confirmed. Its now in the Yahoo schedule, and is also posted on NFL.com
I heard that they wanted Baltimore / Atlanta, but the game was protected by FOX.

I heard that they wanted Baltimore / Atlanta, but the game was protected by FOX.
The Journal-Sentinel and Press-Gazette are reporting today its the SD/Denver game. There was speculation last week that it would be GB/NE because of Favre and Brady - hence the local paper interest in it.

The (Baltimore?) Examiner was stating it will be SD-DEN, but they were lamenting here in Baltimore that it wasn't the Ravens game vs. Vick.

The (Baltimore?) Examiner was stating it will be SD-DEN, but they were lamenting here in Baltimore that it wasn't the Ravens game vs. Vick.
oh great, now I will get to see LT actually beat me single handedly. It is a little easier to swallow when he is only represented by a little white arrow with a long navy blue streak behind it :bag:

Users who are viewing this thread