What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Where are you from? (2 Viewers)

Where are you from?

• Chicago

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • New York

Votes: 1 8.3%
  • Boston

• Atlanta

• Philly

• KC

• California

• Florida

• Texas

• Other

Votes: 8 66.7%

• Total voters
home of the red wings, pistons and maybe lions, hehehe
Parker CO.....Just south of Denver...This Detroit fan thought he had the NHL free agent coup of the year with the signing of Hatcher, until the Avs signed Selanne and Kariya. I know its not NFL, but I had to take my shot at the 'wings fan!!! :) ;)

Go Broncos / Avs!!!

Just try to name a city that's more passionate about their sports than Philly. We don't like bums and we don't like players who don't give 100% all the time. Oh and we don't like players or fans from other cities because we have a lot of pride for our teams, even if they aren't the best. If there's something wrong with that than I guess I don't want to right. And in case you haven't heard, wrestling isn't a sport. It's a soap opera for men.
So what you're saying here is you don't like anybody that isn't winning, thus differentiating you from any other place how?When Philly can come close to boasting the consecutive sellout run that Denver can with the Broncos, you can talk about how passionate you are there. Until then...well....it's gonna be a looooong time!! :)

Phoenix Arizona, proud fan of the Cardinals.
Thats not something you see everyday... :) I just moved back to the Denver area (grew up here) from Peoria area 2 years ago. I loved Phx, and miss being there. ;)

"california" is kind of a big place, but seeing as their is no NFL in LA i guess all that truly matters is northern ca.i'm from SF bay area...

"california" is kind of a big place, but seeing as their is no NFL in LA i guess all that truly matters is northern ca.i'm from SF bay area...
You're crazy...no cal sucks. ;) LA baby!! :)

Born in HOLLYWOOD in 1958 (somehow I didn't become a star) then moved north. :cool: Since 1981, 30 miles east of San Francisco in the lovely east bay city of Walnut Creek. :D NOCAL is so much nicer to live in than SOCAL. Every time I go south to visit, I'm glad I moved away. :yes: Raider fan since 1966 or so (loved to watch Daryl and the Snake). :) 49er fan since 1981 (awed by Joe M). ;)

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread