What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Where do you rank Graham as a wr? (1 Viewer)

jurrassic

Footballguy
"Over the last three years, if you had lumped together all tight ends and wide receivers, Jimmy Graham would have ranked 6th, 21st, and 4th in fantasy points per game in standard scoring leagues."-from the article by Adam Harstad on FBG

With that said, strictly as a wr where do you rank Graham and what round would you take him in? I tend to think he is a top 5-8 option after Calvin, Dez, Thomas, AJ and Julio

"Over the last three years, if you had lumped together all tight ends and wide receivers, Jimmy Graham would have ranked 6th, 21st, and 4th in fantasy points per game in standard scoring leagues."-from the article by Adam Harstad on FBG

With that said, strictly as a wr where do you rank Graham and what round would you take him in? I tend to think he is a top 5-8 option after Calvin, Dez, Thomas, AJ and Julio
I have him behind the first 3 you list and ahead of AJ and Julio.

I have him behind the first 3 you list and ahead of AJ and Julio.
Pretty much this. Would put him 5th between AJ and Julio. Little concerned about back stuff but not more than Julio's foot.

I agree with the consensus. I think Calvin, Demaryius, Dez, Green, Julio, and Graham would be a clear top tier, with order varying from ranker to ranker. I think without TE-eligibility Graham would still be very much in play at the 1/2 turn.

For what it's worth, Dodds' projections would put Graham at WR6 (a tenth of a point ahead of Julio, but behind Brandon Marshall). Bob Henry also has him 6th (also behind Marshall, but further ahead of Julio), Maurile Tremblay has him 7th (behind both Marshall and Julio), and Wood has him 8th (ahead of Julio, but behind Marshall, Jordy Nelson, and Antonio Brown).

That's for PPR. Standard scoring boosts Graham a tiny bit, but not a ton. Either way, FBGs' projections are a hair lower on Graham than I am and typically have him in that 2nd tier of WRs. That would put him more as a solid 2nd rounder.

Users who are viewing this thread