What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Which Raiders RB Ends The Season With The Best Numbers (1 Viewer)

Rushmore

Footballguy
Yes I know this situation isn't the most desirable, but if you had to pick one, who would it be?

Last edited by a moderator:
Looks like Fargas is the new guy, he has the most experience, Cable loves him and as long as he stays healthy he will be the lead rusher

Fargas has been their best RB now for 2 years....if only they were smart enough to figure that out and give him the bulk of the carries.

Is Fargas really the guy now or was that just because Bush left last week with an injury?
:thumbup: I also wonder if they are somehow able to piece together some progress in the running game while Mcfadden is out, if he might not automatically get as big of a chunk of the carries as before. Of course, Davis's propensities are well documented, but I wonder if someone like Fargas or Bush establish something, that they may "ease" Mcfadden in much more slowly, making him more of a situational guy for the rest of this season at least.

Not the sexy pick, but I love how Fargas runs & IMO is their best running back.
i agree. i've always liked how hard fargas runs.
Ya, but the problem is the way he runs. His nickname is "The Crash-test Dummy" for a reason. He's like Barber, in that he will end up hurt b/c he's so wreckless.
Fine China is more durable than Fargus.
He only missed two games last year, hardly fine China.

It might be Fargas but I won't be surprised if McFadden comes back at the end of the year and steals enough of the touches to make everyone worthless.

IIRC they have a nice playoff schedule.

Not the sexy pick, but I love how Fargas runs & IMO is their best running back.
I happen to think McFadden and Bush are both better RB's than Fargas and it is not even that close.Fargas is averaging 2.97 yards per carry this season even after his 23 carry for 87 yards this past week. Sure he runs hard but his talent level is extremely average at best.Now, Bush is averagin 3.7 ypc and McFadden is averaging 3.1 ypc which is obvioulsy not significantly better than Fargas, but both of these guys are better all around RB's than Fargas.The running game will continue to be average until Russel proves that he can be a legit NFL QB. The RB that will finish with the most yards in Oakland is a huge guessing game at this stage.

It might be Fargas but I won't be surprised if McFadden comes back at the end of the year and steals enough of the touches to make everyone worthless. IIRC they have a nice playoff schedule.
I've noticed the same thing about the playoff schedule. That, and I also think they are all three talented runners. Things have gone about as bad as they could have, but there is still plenty of season left. Gallery coming back, Chaz coming back, Miller coming off his first big game, coming off an upset of the Eagles, facing a Jets team that just lost Jenkins....I think it's certainly a possibility. Problem is that there are so many variables to consider, and the fact that arguments can be made for all three of them.

BaBastage said:
This thread deserves a pole so we can remain anonymous in having actually posted in this thread.
Sorry for getting pedantic here, but poles are for strippers. Poll's are for voting :hifive:That said, I expect Fargas to finish on top.
Fargas would be on top in many poles, in front of Bush

Last edited by a moderator:
I can't believe I'm saying this, but I'm actually interested in the Raiders RB situation.

I like other posters think we need to know McFadden's situation before judging. By the way, what IS his situation? I know he is out for Week 7, but what are the prospects after that? He is sitting on our waiver wire (as he should be), but I might need some RB help in Week 8. Any chance he makes it back by then? Any homers with some more detailed insight on McFadden and his progress?

I can't believe I'm saying this, but I'm actually interested in the Raiders RB situation. I like other posters think we need to know McFadden's situation before judging. By the way, what IS his situation? I know he is out for Week 7, but what are the prospects after that? He is sitting on our waiver wire (as he should be), but I might need some RB help in Week 8. Any chance he makes it back by then? Any homers with some more detailed insight on McFadden and his progress?
From what it seems, there's a good chance that Mcfadden may not be bck until week 10.

Users who are viewing this thread