What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Which RB would you drop? (1 Viewer)

Chalie14

Footballguy
I need a kicker (crazy, I know) and have to free up a roster spot. It's a PPR league . . . .Of these players, who gets the boot? Joshua Kelly, AJ Dillon or Justice Hill? My other RB's are Bijan, DMontgomery, Jerome Ford and Tajae Spears. Thanks !!

Id probably cut AJ Dillon-- assuming 33 is back this week. Him or Hill for sure

Why do you need a kicker? How much do kickers score in relation to the total? I have played the last two weeks without a kicker and have won both games. Our kickers score less than 10% of the total score and very rarely do you win/lose by less than 10 pts.

I would hold off and see how the games are going to see if you need the points. But if you insist on cutting someone now then I would probably drop Hill

Good point, but they get bonuses for distance and in the past, I have seen the kicker be the difference between a win and loss.

Good point, but they get bonuses for distance and in the past, I have seen the kicker be the difference between a win and loss.
sure they can be the difference. How many points does a typical kicker score in a week? How many points does your entire team score in a week? What is the average point differential between teams in a week? You may be surprised at how little a kicker actually matters in most weeks.

I’d say Hill if you have to…

Thanks

Does your league have an IR spot? Sounds like Hill may be out this week. If so, you can put him on IR and pick up a kicker.

Users who are viewing this thread