What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Who Better Than Eli? Kaep or Foles? (1 Viewer)

BigBlue_RI

Footballguy
Real simple--do I stick with Eli this week, or grab Foles or Krapernick as a streaming option? We have a 3 move limit and I'm down to my final one.

Last edited by a moderator:
DaBearsTN said:
three move limit?  Why?

I'm starting Kaep vs Saints
Good question. We've had this in place for years. I tried pushing for this to change this offseason but no dice. I think it predates apps being available to allow for easier team management in a pinch. Some owners had an advantage over others due to jobs and quicker internet access.

I'd say Eli by a gigantic margin. Those other guys are bad QBs, Eli is solid and will likely be throwing a lot. I think Eli could be a top-10 guys this week.

Opted to use my last pickup option on Kenneth Farrow. Need to handcuff Gordon. As much as I don't trust Eli anymore, I can't bring myself to trust Kaep. Besides I already am behind the 8-ball having rolled the dice on Antone Smith. We saw how that worked out.

I have to decide between Eli, Tannehill, Stafford......

No idea...leaning on Eli after bye?

thought?

I like Foles this week.

Kaep did not do much vs TB and the Saints handled Wilson pretty well and he was supposed to be a good start too. The Saints D does historically have problems with the read option but I'm not sure if that is even what Kelly is running right now.

As for starting Eli, I think if you're thinking of benching him vs Philly you need to get a QBBC going or just drop him. Streaming QBs every week is pretty tough.

Users who are viewing this thread