What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Who to Trade: Lamar Jackson or Deshaun Watson? (1 Viewer)

mikeb1975

Footballguy
10-team non-PPR keeper/redraft league, start 1QB, 3WR, 2RB, 1TE, 1K, 1DEF, 6 pt passing/rushing/receiving TDs, 1 pt per 50 passing yards, 1 pt per 20 rushing/receiving/return yards.

I have both Lamar Jackson and Deshaun Watson and i'm badly in need of a quality RB and/or WR.  Which QB do you think has the better rest of season value and which would you trade?  My WR / RB lineup looks like this:

RBs

Christian McCaffery

Joe Mixon

Miles Sanders

Rashaad Penny

Alexander Mattison

WRs

Tyler Lockett

Mecole Hardman

Marquis Brown

D.J. Moore

I think I need help at RB more than I need help at WR as there seems to be more weekly plug and play options at WR but I know that I really need help at both positions so which position do you think I should target due to it being my weakest position?  Some RB targets that i've identified on teams that I think would benefit from adding either Jackson or Watson to their roster:  Chris Carson, Aaron Jones, David Johnson, Derrick Henry...  Would you do a straight-up swap of one of my QBs for either of these RBs or should I try and get more?  

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread