What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Who will be starting Hines Ward in Week 15 (1 Viewer)

Oscar

Footballguy
How many of you dare to start Hines Ward this week?

If so, who are you benching to start him.

TIA

:hey:

I might. 16 team league.

Top 3: Roy Williams, Lee Evans, and Javon Walker.

The choice for #4 - Braylon Edwards, Hines Ward, Matt Jones or Randle El. Leaning towards Hines if he's healthy.

I'm just happy I have LT right now :D

If he's a definite "go", then he's back in my starting lineup. Matter of fact, this might be the first time in 4 weeks I can have my full WR starters (Marvin, Colston, Ward).

I'll be benching the mercurial Eddie Kennison for Ward ... GLADLY. :thumbup:

I'm deciding between he, Julius Jones and Devery Henderson. Need to start two. I'm leaning Ward and Henderson. Thoughts?

May start Booker over him...he's been hot but there's been talk here that maybe Buffalo quiets him down this week.

Other choices: Caldwell or Matt Jones.

Harrison is my other starter.

I'm deciding between he, Julius Jones and Devery Henderson. Need to start two. I'm leaning Ward and Henderson. Thoughts?
You can never figure out what Parcells is going to do at RB. If Ward is a go (and he is expected to practice today) I would definitely start him and Henderson over JJ.

Even if Ward is healthy, I'm pretty sure I'm benching him in favor of Lee Evans.

I've got to think on it more. I'm just worried that there will be some rust or that he could reinjure his knee.

Its the playoffs, and I need a guy who I know will be on the field the whole game.

I'm sitting him this week until I see him play a game following his knee surgery. I've got Larry Fitzgerald and Chad Johnson going so I'm going to be conservative and wait and see. Additonally, Ward does not have a strong matchup this week @ CAR.

Users who are viewing this thread