What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Who will make it to and who will win the Superbowl? (1 Viewer)

NFC

• Total voters
Philadelphia vs Denver

If any team is designed to walk into Seattle and not be effected by the noise it's Philly, IMO.

The first team to pull of a W in Seattle since the Nixon era is not in the playoffs, I don't think anyone else can go in there and beat them.

It'll be the 1 seeds in the Super Bowl.

The first team to pull of a W in Seattle since the Nixon era is not in the playoffs, I don't think anyone else can go in there and beat them.

It'll be the 1 seeds in the Super Bowl.
I'm sure you don't really mean th stuff about the Nixon era: NYG went to Sea and blew their doors off, 41-7, week 9, 2010. I get what you are saying nearly impossible to beat Sea @ home..I'll pick GB or Phi, only because the rest of the NFC playoff teams have lost to Sea during reg season.chances of top two seeds making it to the Big Game are slim to none..only nine times since 1975 have top two teams met in the SB.

Denver is head and shoulders above every team, but thats what scares me..we've seen this movie before, Manning gets a bye week,homefield advantage, and looses..Seattle is susceptible to the inside run, as they've shown on Espn Nfl shows.you run three TE's and run up the gut on Seattle..GB is perfectly suited to do such a thing..if Phi can get McCoy to run inside and not bounce things outside as much,they can beat Seattle..

I think teams like NE and Car are one-n-done..N.O. cant win on the road, in the cold.so they're out.

Too much depends on which Cincy team shows up from week to week, so I doubt they make it..

SD has a chance, they can run with anyone in the AFC.

KC got blown out two weeks ago at home v. Indy, and now they get to travel TO Indy..doubtful they win.

this leaves us with Indy, who has beaten Denver already during reg season..

I'm going with Phi v. Indy.I'll completely whiff on Philly, but feeling very confident about Indy. ;-)

Went with the #1 seeds; Denver and Seattle. Both will be difficult to beat at home.

My heart wants the Chiefs/Packers.

Halfway through the year I posted Carolina and Indy. Might as well stick with that.

Panthers win

i hope that the game is in a blizzard storm this year with ice and snow and freezing rain and people are slipping and sliding all over the place and the only plays that work are gaget plays i do not even care who goes from the afc anyhow take that to the bank

I didn't expect them to be a front-runner or anything, but the lack of votes for New Orleans is surprising to me. A lot of people seem to be more comfortable than I am betting against Drew Brees in the playoffs...

I didn't expect them to be a front-runner or anything, but the lack of votes for New Orleans is surprising to me. A lot of people seem to be more comfortable than I am betting against Drew Brees in the playoffs...
Brees is 0-3 on the road in the playoffs. Betting on him seems like a losing one to me. Especially given that Philly is a particularly harsh environment.

Users who are viewing this thread