What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Who will we forget from this draft? (1 Viewer)

lyon812

Footballguy
Every year, the rookies have such potential--yet many of them simply fall off the map and out of our collective memories. Here's a quiz to see how many first round players from the 2000 NFL Draft you can name, stolen shamelessly from a post on Football's Future.

http://www.sporcle.com/games/falkz/2000nfldraft

I was only able to name 12. Some of the players I only vaguely remember,.

So, what players from this first round do you think we'll forget about in 10 years?

Every year, the rookies have such potential--yet many of them simply fall off the map and out of our collective memories. Here's a quiz to see how many first round players from the 2000 NFL Draft you can name, stolen shamelessly from a post on Football's Future.

http://www.sporcle.com/games/falkz/2000nfldraft

I was only able to name 12. Some of the players I only vaguely remember,.

So, what players from this first round do you think we'll forget about in 10 years?
I got 22. I even missed on the Lions pick....

I was able to get 27, though it would've been much harder without the college/position information.

The quiz is actually broken since it doesn't accept the correct answer for #10. It's Travis Taylor, but the quiz says it's Taylor Jacobs, another Florida receiver who was a 2nd round pick in a different draft.

I was able to get 27, though it would've been much harder without the college/position information.The quiz is actually broken since it doesn't accept the correct answer for #10. It's Travis Taylor, but the quiz says it's Taylor Jacobs, another Florida receiver who was a 2nd round pick in a different draft.
Ah that makes sense. I typed in Taylor for that spot about 5 times.

I was able to get 27, though it would've been much harder without the college/position information.The quiz is actually broken since it doesn't accept the correct answer for #10. It's Travis Taylor, but the quiz says it's Taylor Jacobs, another Florida receiver who was a 2nd round pick in a different draft.
Yep. Including Taylor, I got 25. Of the remaining six, four I should have gotten and two I wouldn't have gotten if you'd given me a week to guess.

23, which I'm really proud of because I didn't even start following the draft until 2003. I basically just guessed the players based on team, college, and position information.

:patsselfonback:

Ah that makes sense. I typed in Taylor for that spot about 5 times.
Haha, yeah I wasted a full minute on that, spelling it every way I could think of.19, counting Taylor.

Jason Pierre-Paul.....

The question will read something like this; He was Goerge Selvie's teammate at South Florida and was drafted by the NYG's in the first round after they were given a wedgie by Al Davis when he chose Rolando McClain.

Jason Pierre-Paul.....The question will read something like this; He was Goerge Selvie's teammate at South Florida and was drafted by the NYG's in the first round after they were given a wedgie by Al Davis when he chose Rolando McClain.
N. Suhone of these D-linemen will bust...just like Big Daddy Dan Wilkinson and some of the other chumps to come down the pike, I'm betting on Suh to flop...too much love,too much praise as a can't miss product Reggie Bush was supposed to be the next Gayle Sayers.We're still waiting for that train to come along.....

Users who are viewing this thread