What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

who would win game three brohans (1 Viewer)

who wins in a no holds barred battle royale for the ages

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

SWC

Bromigo
game three in the who would win in a street fight sweet 16 is bon jovi versus the oak ridge boys remember vote and show your work take that to the bank brochachos

oak ridge boys taking bon jovi out behind the old woodshed for just a little talk with jesus early on could be a 6 3 upset take that to the bank bromigos

This is a tough one. Jersey boys versus mountain men.

This fight would depend on location. If it's south of the Mason-Dixon line gimme the Oak Ridge Boys. Anything in a city goes to Bon Jovi since they would fight dirty and gritty.

• Thanks
Reactions: SWC
Oak Ridge run away with this. Richie Sambora can shred but he's a lover not a fighter.

• Love
I saw Jon Bon Jovi walk past me and go on stage at a Wallflowers show at the Stone Pony. He's tiny. I'm 6' and he didn't even come up to my neck.

• Laughing
If we are talking primes here, I'm going Oak Ridge Boys. Today, Bon Jovi. The Oak Ridge boys have to be pushing 80 years old today, if they're even all still alive.

• Sad
it always about absolute peak versus absolute peak we arent trotting some dudes out in a walker to fight take that to the bank brohans

orb just sort of running away with this one and bon jovi the number three seed about to go down hard take that to the bank brochachos

its getting to be late fourth quarter and oak ridge boys are running away this thing i smell upset take that to the bank brohans

Users who are viewing this thread