What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Who would you draft 1st overall in a full PPR rookie draft and why? (1 Viewer)

Which rookie RB would you take first overall in full PPR?

• Fournette

Votes: 2 28.6%
  • Cook

Votes: 1 14.3%
  • McCaffrey

Votes: 4 57.1%
  • Mixon

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

gtudor

Footballguy
I traded Marshawn Lynch, Blake Bortles, and #9 and #29 overall in a rookie draft for Eli Manning and the #1 overall pick in the rookie draft this year. Full PPR scoring, which RB would you take and why? I'm leaning toward Cook but am looking for feedback, here's my current roster for reference:

QB: Brady, Bortles

RB: AP, L. McCoy, J. Howard, Duke Johnson, D. Woodhead, T. West, M. Lynch

WR: M. Thomas, S. Diggs, B. Marshall, C. Coleman, K. Britt

TE: Kelce

K: Bryant

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm a Jags fan... but the O line scares the crasp out of me and we don't have a decent QB right now :( Thinking that way would you still go with Fournette?

I'm a Jags fan... but the O line scares the crasp out of me and we don't have a decent QB right now :( Thinking that way would you still go with Fournette?
All 4 teams have pretty bad o-lines. In all honesty, the Jags line might be the best of the 4. The QB issue doesn't worry me much. Fournette has the best shot at 300+ touches, and while defenses will be focused on him more than the other 3, the offenses aren't going through Mixon or McCaffery. The Vikings offense could potentially go through Cook, but he's not as talented as Fournette and has a worse o-line.

I think this is a rather easy choice personally. I think the drop from 1 to 2 is bigger than the drop from 2 to 5.

Last edited by a moderator:
At number one over all no I'm hoping either Ross or Mike Williams will fall to me at number 11 over all 

I have the same dilemma. Do you believe that Fournette's ankle is chronic and will keep him on the sidelines every other game? 

Users who are viewing this thread