What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

WHO'S READY FOR A SLOW AUCTION? (1 Viewer)

MightyThor

Footballguy
Hi guys,

I need some help filling the final two spots of my Slow Auction which will begin on Saturday, August 15th at 12:00 Noon on the Couch Managers site.

This is the first year of what will be a simple keeper league just to keep this good group of owners together. Every owner will keep THREE players for 2016 at the cost of whatever they paid to acquire them this year, plus $5.00.

The actual League will be run on My Fantasy League after the auction is complete.

There are 12 owners, PPR, no IDP. The fee is $100, but I am so anxious to fill these last two spots that I am offering the spots for half price--$50--to the first two owners who join. You will still be able to compete for the full prize money, which is $600 for first place, $300 for second place, $180 for third place and $120 for fourth place. All funds are kept through League Safe. There is also an additional bonus of $100, on top of the normal prize money, for any first time owner to my Leagues who wins in their first season.

If you are at least interested in checking this out a little further, I can give you a link to the Couch Managers site where the auction will be held, along with full details about the slow auction procedure, I can give you a link to the MFL site where you can set up your teams and check out the league settings and scoring, and I can give you a League Constitution that will explain everything in detail. All you have to do is E-mail me at UltCommish@aol.com and I will send it right over.

Thanks for reading and I hope to hear from some of you and to welcome you into the League!

Joe

Users who are viewing this thread