What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Who's the Number 1 Fantasy TE? (1 Viewer)

Which TE will finish the season with the most points?

• Total voters

Ping Pong

Footballguy
With Gates's week 2 dud, Finley's slow start, and Gronk's fast start/Hernandez injury, who do you think will be the #1 TE now? Witten is also seeing a ton of targets, and may have the edge in PPR leagues, but will that remain the case once both Dez and Miles are healthy?

One thing seems clear, number 1 TEs are on teams with great QBs...

Finley got Calvined out of a TD and interfered with in the end zone on another. easily could have had 100+, 2 TDs and we would all be talking him up. I liked Hernandez to finish as #1 but now think Finley has the best shot. Gronk is who I would take second

Last edited by a moderator:
With Gates's week 2 dud, Finley's slow start, and Gronk's fast start/Hernandez injury, who do you think will be the #1 TE now? Witten is also seeing a ton of targets, and may have the edge in PPR leagues, but will that remain the case once both Dez and Miles are healthy?One thing seems clear, number 1 TEs are on teams with great QBs...
I think Gronk may be hurt a little w/out Hernandez, because he helps spread the defense out, but we shall see. I think Fred Davis has a shot to put up great numbers, Cooley is a shell of his former self and Davis seems like he can't be covered so far. Plus they are moving him around and even putting him out wide and he has been catching everything. Davis' 191 yards thus far are more than Cooley has ever produced in back-to-back games over his eight-year career. Graham has looked good so far also and is getting plenty of targets. If I had to pick one of the guys listed I would take Finley.

I also voted for Finley, though Gronk was tempting.

Finley has looked unstoppable in flashes, and he's left points on the field.

With Welker, Branch, and eventually Hernandez and OchoCinco in the mix, I just don't expect Gronk to continue his frenzied TD pace.

Gronk

10 TD's as a rookie and already 3 this year. He's Brady's guy in the redzone I could see him finishing with 15TD's this year.

With the way things are going in NE, I'd rather have Gronk than any other TE. I wish I had him in more than 1 of my 4 money leagues.

Gotta be Gronk.

Pats look dead set on breaking all kinds of passing records. Brady with TONS of time in the pocket. Looked fast, almost uncoverable. Branch and Welker need to be covered. And targets should go up with Hernandez out.

Gronk, hands down. Since they started fully utilizing him as a receiver down the stretch last year, he has been unstoppable. He is on pace to shatter all TD numbers for TEs.

It's not Hernandez who is a matchup nightmare- it's Gronk. No one can cover him.

Users who are viewing this thread