What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Why is this place a ghost town? (1 Viewer)

No, I know.  You're a loner.  A wanderer.  A hired hand.  A fast gun.  A man of mystery and excitement.  A rolling stone no woman can settle down in one place.

Shane! Come back!
Nope, just a guy who has been posting on these boards for a long time totally....??????...about this place.

It's possible this place isn't like other boards you've been on.  For instance, you seem to be unnaturally convinced everyone on the internet is a man.
It is different in a huge amount of posters who think what they want means more than what I want.

I post places with a lot of female posters, so wrong.  And everyone of those females knows whats real, no need to play silly games.

It's never.....

3am, a bump in the night.

her.....(an elbow in the side)...wake up.

him....huh? what?

her....listen, hear that?

him....yes, what is that?

her....don't know.'

him....go check it out.

It is different in a huge amount of posters who think what they want means more than what I want.

I post places with a lot of female posters, so wrong.  And everyone of those females knows whats real, no need to play silly games.

It's never.....

3am, a bump in the night.

her.....(an elbow in the side)...wake up.

him....huh? what?

her....listen, hear that?

him....yes, what is that?

her....don't know.'

him....go check it out.
Totally.  I assume lesbian couples break up over this a lot.

Step 1: Join message board

Step 2: Annoy people

Step 3: Get offended when they call you on it

Step 4: Call everyone uptight and tell them to chillax 100 times

I remember when the trolls 'round these parts were at least clever.  Those were the days, man.
Step 5:  Stop the meds and become even more obnoxious and annoying

Step 6:  Get banned

Step 7: Create new alias and start again.  

MC Gas Money 7 Step Plan For Success.  

Maybe you should use words like "never" and "always" less often if it bothers you when people point out exceptions.
Actually I do assume people have enought common sense to get an obvious point. Without.....see this female powerlifter she can.......

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm listening to Desmond Dekker right now and loving it; not wanting Zeno to be ruining my time, but alas, he is.   

Without reading the entire thread I am going to guess it has something to do with formerly being able to talk about the attractiveness, looks, etc of women to now discussing how often our wives fart in front of us.

From general internet surfing, there seems to be an epidemic of aunts, stepmoms and stepsisters having the darndest times getting their hands stuck in sinks. Luckily, there is always someone nearby to assist.

• Thinking
Reactions: Ned
I miss discussion about attractive women, but otherwise, yea.  
And I miss your thoughtful, meticulous rankings of groups of attractive women...be they in Halloween costumes, wedding-party dress, fast food worker uniforms or just hangin’ out shootin’ the breeze.

• Smile
Reactions: Ned

Users who are viewing this thread