What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

***Wild Card Game Thread*** Green Bay at Philadelphia (1 Viewer)

This is exactly why you go for the TD now instead of kicking the FG. Now you know you need the TD.

Last edited by a moderator:
LMAO! Can't really beat ourselves any worse than we have this game. 2 missed FG's a missed 2 pt conversion. Too little too late. GB will run out the clock here.

Huge mistake Celek. I'd onside it. I think most would kick away but I don't think Philly touches the ball on offense again if they don't and they now need a TD instead of a field goal.

I know it's irrelevant now, but if the defender had slightly tipped that ball as it fell to Celek's hands, would it have been a legal catch?

I must be blind, i never saw that ball cross the goal line, just the tip of Vicks head :goodposting:
At any rate, I think GB should have challenged it. They didn't have much to lose..........
um they would lose a TO. and vick CLEARLY crossed the GL. I was suprised the ref took so long to signal, as nothing he saw on his run in could have led to a late call.dumb that they don't get to retry PAT.

I must be blind, i never saw that ball cross the goal line, just the tip of Vicks head :goodposting:
At any rate, I think GB should have challenged it. They didn't have much to lose..........
um they would lose a TO. and vick CLEARLY crossed the GL. I was suprised the ref took so long to signal, as nothing he saw on his run in could have led to a late call.dumb that they don't get to retry PAT.
they do now.

LMAO! Can't really beat ourselves any worse than we have this game. 2 missed FG's a missed 2 pt conversion. Too little too late. GB will run out the clock here.
You haven't been watching Green Bay in close games, have you? Two straight runs into the line that net 2 yards and then a sack on 3rd and 8.The only question is whether the sack results in a fumble or not.

Damn, who would have thought the Eagles would have been better off getting screwed on the call?

Users who are viewing this thread