What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Will Ocho have a better Week 2? (1 Viewer)

degenerate

Footballguy
is anyone expecting a better effort stat wise for ocho this week against sd? due to an injury, i may have to plug him in. is he worth taking a chance or go with safer option?

I'd go with a safer option. His lack of production wasn't nearly as telling as his lack of playing time. I can't see starting him until he knows the offense better and gets on the field more. He could always grab a TD in his limited playing time, but he is too risky right now. Better to go safe until he becomes a regular part of the offense.

I don't think he could do much worse. I think you can add 3 catches for 25-30 onto last weeks performance. I wouldn't place him much higher than that though.

Im starting Welker and Gronkowski, that being said I would still expect Ocho to put up 50-80 yds, 4-6 rec, 0.5 TDs

I wouldn't touch him until he has a game where he proves he's over the hump...right now he seems pretty clueless and if Brady has shown one thing over the years it's that he aint throwing to you if he doesn't trust you...there's also another potential x-factor this week and that's Taylor Price...he's been dinged but the Pats really like him...if he comes in and looks good he could actually jump over Ocho on the depth chart...

is anyone expecting a better effort stat wise for ocho this week against sd? due to an injury, i may have to plug him in. is he worth taking a chance or go with safer option?
I think the Pats are going to go out of their way to get him the ball this week because of the Brushi tweet scandal. Brady was defending Ocho and said he's been working his ### off since he got there.I still wouldn't start him though.

I think the Pats are going to go out of their way to get him the ball this week because of the Brushi tweet scandal. Brady was defending Ocho and said he's been working his ### off since he got there.I still wouldn't start him though.
Really? You think the Pats are worried about what anyone says regarding their players; I think the Pats are more worried about winning. Just me I guess.

'Irish Chaos said:
Buy low candidate if he struggles again this week? Or are we avoiding him all together...?
Buy low as in pick up out of free agency (where he is in all of my leagues right now)? I really don't think he is worth a roster spot. Maybe in deep leagues.

This is the pick that made me say to myself-what are you doing-as I drafted him. I give him this week to show that I wasn't wrong in drafting him, though I don't know why I'm doing that either. Not near being in the mix to start, just bench holder for me, so I just hope a few of my targeted guys are still available next waiver period if things go as I imagine.

This is the pick that made me say to myself-what are you doing-as I drafted him. I give him this week to show that I wasn't wrong in drafting him, though I don't know why I'm doing that either. Not near being in the mix to start, just bench holder for me, so I just hope a few of my targeted guys are still available next waiver period if things go as I imagine.
Yeah, this was my "major f--- up" pick this year too. Hopefully he wakes up and figures out how this offense runs.

I have to think opposing defenses are going to start keying in on the TEs and Ocho could start getting open. I can see him sneak in a TD this week with 40 yards receiving.

Users who are viewing this thread