What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Will the Justice Department indict Donald Trump? (1 Viewer)

Man oh man the establishment is still scared to death of Trump, coming at him with anything they can dig up and say ''hey this might stick '' , and yet he continues to brush the accusations of like a man brushes dandruff of his shoulder .

Heres a list the Dems created and so far hes batting a 1,000 of non convictions or proof of guilt. This is after failed Russian conspiracies and 2 failed removals thru Impeachments .

President Trump’s tax returns

Trump family businesses — and whether they comply with the Constitution's emoluments clause, including the Chinese trademark grant to the Trump Organization

Trump's dealings with Russia, including the president's preparation for his meeting with Vladimir Putin

The payment to Stephanie Clifford — a.k.a. Stormy Daniels

James Comey's firing

Trump's firing of U.S. attorneys

Trump's proposed transgender ban for the military

Treasury Secretary Steven Mnuchin's business dealings

White House staff's personal email use

Cabinet secretary travel, office expenses, and other misused perks

Discussion of classified information at Mar-a-Lago

Jared Kushner's ethics law compliance

Dismissal of members of the EPA board of scientific counselors

The travel ban

Family separation policy

Hurricane response in Puerto Rico

Election security and hacking attempts

White House security clearances

And on Sunday night's "Axios on HBO
My gosh you live in a fantasyland…

Ruffrodys05 said:
It hasn't really been debunked. There is still that gap where calls to the president weren't recorded in the daily call log record for that specific day. Transparency and accountability are the issues at hand here. Two issues which reared their heads quite early in his administration. 

Calls most definitely were made and received during the time frame in the official daily call log where none are shown. (We know this due to voluntary & forced disclosure of documents and phone records of individuals already being investigated by the J6 Commission, and their own sworn testimony.) The difference is that those calls made/received did not come through the White House Switchboard. They were made/received using other methods.

DJT (and his staff) circumvented the switchboard by using personal cell phones and the like. I do not believe that it is illegal to do so. It may not even be illegal to not log these communications into the official daily call log, I'm unsure. Communications not done through the official switchboard are supposed to be recorded in the daily log as a matter of record, I'm just not sure if any actual law presides here. What I am sure about is that failing to do so leaves the impression (rightly) that DJT was not being transparent about his conversations that day and who he had them with. In fact, it appears (rightly so) as though he was attempting to hide such communications. 

So, the questions remain. Why aren't those communications made outside of the White House Switchboard documented in the Official Daily Call Log for January 6, 2021? What legitimate reasons are there for the omission of that information? What is DJT trying to hide?
Just wondering, schiff can supena directly from the carriers for everyone in the rook,  no?

Just wondering, schiff can supena directly from the carriers for everyone in the rook,  no?
I honestly do not understand this question/reference to Schiff other than it being a possible deflection. If it is not a deflection I'd be willing to have a discussion if you're willing to clarify what you meant by this post.

Like having a private server?
Absolutely, Hillary should never have kept classified government info on that private server. But, if I remember correctly, she was investigated and subjected herself to hours upon hours of committee interrogation. Never once did she refuse to answer questions by claiming the Fifth Amendment. She didn't hide anything and if she had, or had lied, that committee would have resulted in a different outcome for her. 

Personally I don't consider her as "getting away with anything." She admitted her wrongdoing, publicly in hearings before the investigative committee. This damaged her reputation further than it had been and played a large part in her unpopularity as a presidential candidate in 2016.

I honestly do not understand this question/reference to Schiff other than it being a possible deflection. If it is not a deflection I'd be willing to have a discussion if you're willing to clarify what you meant by this post.

Absolutely, Hillary should never have kept classified government info on that private server. But, if I remember correctly, she was investigated and subjected herself to hours upon hours of committee interrogation. Never once did she refuse to answer questions by claiming the Fifth Amendment. She didn't hide anything and if she had, or had lied, that committee would have resulted in a different outcome for her. 

Personally I don't consider her as "getting away with anything." She admitted her wrongdoing, publicly in hearings before the investigative committee. This damaged her reputation further than it had been and played a large part in her unpopularity as a presidential candidate in 2016.
Spot on

Schiff is running the committee isn't he?  I don't see it as a gotcha question.    Can't he supena records?   If he can what's the problem other than to create a #### show. 

Schiff is running the committee isn't he?  I don't see it as a gotcha question.    Can't he supena records?   If he can what's the problem other than to create a #### show. 
No, he is not. Yes, quite a number of those records have been subpoenaed which is why certain facts regarding phone calls made/received outside of official White House communication protocols are currently known. Everyone involved has basically refused to cooperate at the behest of DJT. Why is that? What are they hiding? 

The #### show you are refering to has been wholly created by DJT, not the investigative committee. 

Users who are viewing this thread