What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Winston, Bortles or Case Keenum (1 Viewer)

Scruff Mcgruff

Footballguy
Winston, Bortles or Keenum?

standard scoring. 1 pt for 25 yards passing, -2 for int/fumble, 4 pts for passing td, 6 pts for rushing td. 

Ill answer yours. ive been going back on these 3 all week. at this point going with winston hoping he'll put up big numbers on a primetime game against a mediocre defense but hes been dreadful as real nfl qb recently (but decent fantasy wise)

I think out of the 3 keenum is the safest but im playing the highest scorer in my league and feel like winston has higher risk/reward. 

I'd go Keenum. He's been better than both those guys all year, and is playing a team that just got lit up by Trubisky, throwing to Kendall Wright and Adam Shaheen, what are Thielen and Diggs gonna do?

I'd go Keenum. He's been better than both those guys all year, and is playing a team that just got lit up by Trubisky, throwing to Kendall Wright and Adam Shaheen, what are Thielen and Diggs gonna do?
^This is what I’m hoping, as I’m using the Keenum/Theilen stack... BUT, I could see the argument that Winston has the higher ceiling in a potentially higher scoring game if the Bucs can get some offense going.

If either of you have players in tomorrow’s game(s) then afterwards you could gauge your need from there:

Keenum for the floor

Winston for the ceiling

Bortles for the thrill

hope this helped!

https://forums.footballguys.com/forum/topic/763713-standard-scoring-wdis-jimmy-graham-or-mike-davis/

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread