What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

WIS XVII - The Cartereaganbush League: Scoobus beats Sammy in the Wis Series (1 Viewer)

My last 2 picks each had a 2/3 shot to be really good. Both got the worst number and now instead of a solid starter and a stud closer I have 2 dumpster fire relievers.

The bright side is my relievers will always be pitching with huge deficits anyway so it doesn’t really matter what they do.

Since looking for relief pitchers is worse than Covid, I just spend an inappropriate amount of time making a list of 17 very draftable pitchers. Nobody take my guys. 

In solidarity with Dave Kingman, I'm going to only pick during daytime clock hours.  See you guys at 8:55 AM PDT.

Still waiting on Willie McGee years from @Bogart

He's getting the top three WIS years 85/90/83 unless he shows up before the roll.
1990 Willie McGee won the National League batting title but started in the World Series for the As. Weird trivia. He had enough ABs to qualify for the full season batting title before the trade and his .335 held on.

Users who are viewing this thread