What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

wisdom teeth out at 11 (1 Viewer)

11 seems young for having to have wisdom teeth removed, but the younger the better.  I had mine removed in my 30s.  What followed was the worst 2 weeks of my life.  Good luck.

Had mine out in college just before I graduated. Think the dentist knew I was leaving and wanted that last paycheck. 

Very unpleasant. GL.

Hopefully you saved some cash by going to a Mexican dentist.  American dentists have so much money they get to kill lions and drive boats.

Who does that?

Last edited by a moderator:
Kris Bryant and Anthony Rizzo are drowning.  You can only save one of them

who lives and who dies?

Now your face does or doesn't blow up to  the size of a basketball. If it doesn't, you get to sport a couple of black eyes that eventually turn green and sleep for a few days. 

couldn't be worse than my abscessed tooth and the root canal and then the surgery to drain the abscess that I had back in April

I hate doing that to people..  it always sux...  almost no way to make it comfortable.
the abscessed tooth was the worst pain I have ever had, the pain was all over my face down to my chin and up my nose.   Finally got some motrin 800 in me that took a while, but I was popping those every 3 hours with little to no effect.  The root canal was awful after that, I cam every close to punching him from the pain as it was just a natural reaction when someone is hurting you that bad.  The surgery wasn't as awful when they slice the gum open and peel it back to get the infection out.. or maybe it was yeah they both sucked...

Have to think that is way worse than wisdom teeth

the abscessed tooth was the worst pain I have ever had, the pain was all over my face down to my chin and up my nose.   Finally got some motrin 800 in me that took a while, but I was popping those every 3 hours with little to no effect.  The root canal was awful after that, I cam every close to punching him from the pain as it was just a natural reaction when someone is hurting you that bad.  The surgery wasn't as awful when they slice the gum open and peel it back to get the infection out.. or maybe it was yeah they both sucked...

Have to think that is way worse than wisdom teeth
No narcotics, novocain, gas, nothing?  Getting knocked out wasn't an option? 

smoke some cigarettes, something about the niccotine makes you feel better, I don't really remember,  you'll thank me though.

No narcotics, novocain, gas, nothing?  Getting knocked out wasn't an option? 
nope.. didnt give me #### besides the shot in the mouth numb thing (which was possible the worst part when he shot me up in the roof of the mouth).. didnt know it was gonna be that bad.  

would get gas if ever had to do again

nope.. didnt give me #### besides the shot in the mouth numb thing (which was possible the worst part when he shot me up in the roof of the mouth).. didnt know it was gonna be that bad.  

would get gas if ever had to do again
Why didn't the dentist warn him and give him options, Dentist?

Users who are viewing this thread