What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

WITH FBG NOT OFFERING THEIR DRAFT (1 Viewer)

Mik789fl

Footballguy
Our league has ordered from FBG the last 2 years. We'd like a draft board at this years draft again. We'd like to keep the cost around the same.($20-$25 with s/h). I'm leaning towards "The Draft Kit" right now. Anyone used their board in the past? Good,bad,indifferent? Anyone have any other suggestions for a decent board? Thanks for any help and info.

there's an ad for an FJDraft board on this board.

I've seen them in alot of mags and heard good things. Never used em myself but might be worth checking out

there's an ad for an FJDraft board on this board.

I've seen them in alot of mags and heard good things. Never used em myself but might be worth checking out
FJ Fantasy is the official draft board of WCOFF and NFFC. www.fjfantasy.com.MW

I'm thinking A big poster board and magic marker. It saves time looking for the players. Maybe a set of Markers in different colors for positions ala the kits.

I've used FJ sports draft boards and stickers for the past 3 years.

They are great!!! The cardboard board is self-standing about 3x5 ft in size. The stickers can be seen from across the room. You also get 10% off if you pre-ordered FBG magazies.

Users who are viewing this thread