What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Women’s Strike: ‘A Day Without Women’ (1 Viewer)

If it takes these women out of the picture for a day I'm all for it.  Hell take a week!  A month even!

I might have to do some investigative reporting from Mons Venus later to see how they manage today.

Last edited by a moderator:
I am meeting a female for my work for a field day, and she is 5min late...  I wonder if she stayed home...

I followed one of the hashtags on twitter for fun to read about the boycott.  Nothing makes me more annoyed than to see things like.  "We deserve this.  We are tired".

Oh come on.  An entire half of the population is tired?  Maybe you're tired because you stayed up late reading a book and then woke up early.  Or maybe that's just me.  But either way, I'm glad to know that individual people feel that they can speak for all women on planet earth.

I followed one of the hashtags on twitter for fun to read about the boycott.  Nothing makes me more annoyed than to see things like.  "We deserve this.  We are tired".

Oh come on.  An entire half of the population is tired?  Maybe you're tired because you stayed up late reading a book and then woke up early.  Or maybe that's just me.  But either way, I'm glad to know that individual people feel that they can speak for all women on planet earth.
The management team comprised of what I'd estimate a majority women at my work might have shown up early today. This "movement" definitely doesn't speak for all women, at least not the professional ones.

my first stop in Jersey, and the Hatchet Face desk c### was present. 

i asked why she was IN, considering the 'strike', and she informed me that those who will be at work today were instructed to wear RED (of which she had none on) ... i asked why she had no such colored attire and she said "it's on, but you just can't see it"  :X

We are now into the "Joanie Loves Chachi" stage of protesting...the shark has been jumped...

a data point: 

There's "Day Without Women" event going on right now in Sonoma. i counted about 50 people out in the park, and at least 30 of them were in their 60s or older, and about 10 girls who looked HS age. a couple of them have signs, and most are wearing red. they're basically standing on the sidewalk, waving at cars and cheering when they honk. guessing they'll be done by 12:00 pm. 

Didn't seem to be advertised very well.........I asked about 4 women at my work ..what the hell are you doing here, don't you have some protesting to do... Needless to say they had no idea what I was talking about..

seeing this nuggget posted all over the social media feedz :

- The Devil whispered in my ear "you cannot handle the storm"

Today i whispered in the Devil's ear " i am the storm"  -

posted as meme, with lovely backdrops, natch  ?  ? ?

Droz: Hi, is Sam in there?
Womynist #1: "In there"? What the hell's that supposed to mean?
Womynist #2: Yeah, ####-man-oppressor!

Womynist #2: [shocked] You dated a white male?
Samantha: I was a freshman.
Womynist #1: *Freshperson*, please!

Didn't seem to be advertised very well.........I asked about 4 women at my work ..what the hell are you doing here, don't you have some protesting to do... Needless to say they had no idea what I was talking about..
The participation of millions worldwide will be the lead story tonight.  

Users who are viewing this thread