What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Worst shticks this board has ever seen (1 Viewer)

Mr. Pickles said:
Running with scissors said:
Rayderr said:
I think this King Biggie Cube guy needs to get added to the list.
Jesus. Just coming in here to post that.If you're going to go to all the effort of having a shtick alias, as least put enough forethought into it so that people don't have the urge to sear their eyeballs out by repeatedly slamming their face into a flaming bag of dog #### after reading your posts.
It's dirtyhalos, and he should be ashamed of himself.
wtf!!!
looks like Ned has the keys to this alias lately.

Mr. Pickles said:
Running with scissors said:
Rayderr said:
I think this King Biggie Cube guy needs to get added to the list.
Jesus. Just coming in here to post that.If you're going to go to all the effort of having a shtick alias, as least put enough forethought into it so that people don't have the urge to sear their eyeballs out by repeatedly slamming their face into a flaming bag of dog #### after reading your posts.
It's dirtyhalos, and he should be ashamed of himself.
wtf!!!
looks like Ned has the keys to this alias lately.
No one wants to own this thing, yet it persists. It's like metastatic cancer.

At this point, hatin' on LHUCKS is tired shtick.
Not during college football season it isn't. He ruins entire threads and to be honest college football conversations at FBG are fair better than any other topic to include the NFL. There has to be a limit to shtick and he goes way beyond that into idiocy and mockery. It's like something you do when you are 11 to piss off a sibling. :goodposting:
He ruins ENTIRE threads?Dear god NO!!!!
You might want to work on that sarcasm, maybe try being funny or something. TIA.
You are right, I'll try not ruin an ENTIRE THREAD!
I laughed at this.

Some of the crap I spew in here is wearing a bit thin. Not sure just exactly who I think I am anyway. I would be well advised to tone it down a bit.

And some of you mother####ers could use a nice dose of self-awareness like I just showed right there.

Some of the crap I spew in here is wearing a bit thin. Not sure just exactly who I think I am anyway. I would be well advised to tone it down a bit.

And some of you mother####ers could use a nice dose of self-awareness like I just showed right there.
this

who was the dude who liked that thing your boyfriend did? That shirt guy, always confused him and icon. He ever make it back? was like hyenas and jackals on a 3 legged baby wildebeest.

who was the dude who liked that thing your boyfriend did? That shirt guy, always confused him and icon. He ever make it back? was like hyenas and jackals on a 3 legged baby wildebeest.
Alias

We're missing out on a lot of good stuff every day he's not around to share.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread