What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

WR Deebo Samuel, SF (1 Viewer)

So reports are NE and Buffalo showing interest. Talk about a massive swing in his value if he goes to one of those versus the other.

What an upgrade for Buffalo and Allen if true
He'd be a great fit in Buffalo. I'd feel bad for him if he went to New England.
I'm not sure NE would be a bad landing spot. He'd be the centerpiece of the offense, and maybe Maye is really good. Buffalo would be better though.

ETA: Still not seeing any reason to trade either Deebo or Aiyuk though.

I just have this feeling that the offense would be sluggish and deebo would get a nagging injury and his career (as a superstar) would be pretty much done...maybe it's just my past vision of the Pats clouding my judgement

So reports are NE and Buffalo showing interest. Talk about a massive swing in his value if he goes to one of those versus the other.

What an upgrade for Buffalo and Allen if true
He'd be a great fit in Buffalo. I'd feel bad for him if he went to New England.
I'm not sure NE would be a bad landing spot. He'd be the centerpiece of the offense, and maybe Maye is really good. Buffalo would be better though.

ETA: Still not seeing any reason to trade either Deebo or Aiyuk though.

I just have this feeling that the offense would be sluggish and deebo would get a nagging injury and his career (as a superstar) would be pretty much done...maybe it's just my past vision of the Pats clouding my judgement
It potentially would increase the chance of injury with more work.

If Deebo does get dealt, the big winner for fantasy would be Kittle. He was TE1 when Deebo missed those few games last year, and I don't see Pearsall making anywhere near Deebo's impact in year 1, or probably ever, as Deebo is a special/unique player.

Users who are viewing this thread