What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

WR Romeo Doubs, GB (1 Viewer)

decided to play Terry McLaurin over him...I'm sure I'll chose wrong but I'm locked and loaded
That's bold IMO.
I think Washington is going to have to throw the win today. And I do think Terry is special. Plus if I'm defending Packers today, with no Watson and no Jones, I'm shutting down Doubs and make them have someone unknown step up and beat me.

Could be a good Jayden Reed day if he’s available in your leagues as a preemptive pickup for next week. I’ve stashed him where I can.

bump...no comments...really?

9 catches on 13 targets. Didn't see the game. Any thoughts going forward?

I thought he looked really good. Gets open and catches the ball. Love seems to trust him to make catches in tight windows. I can't imagine he disappears when Watson's 100% back.

bump...no comments...really?

9 catches on 13 targets. Didn't see the game. Any thoughts going forward?
The targets are there, which is what I love to see out of my WRs even if they aren’t flashy. His targets drastically increased in week 3 and 4 to 12 and 13.

I keep finding ways to not start him. But he keeps putting up points on my bench. Not necessarily a bad thing, but in PPR I gotta find a way to get him in my lineup it seems.

Jefferson and Puka over him at WR and Kamara and Ford in over him at flex.

Doubs was probably one of my most drafted players late this year. Started him in one but also moved him/Freiermuth/Kyren for Watson and Hock before the game in another. Honestly like both ROS and they should both have good games going forward.

Started him in 8/12 dynasties and 9/11 FPC redrafts. This was the first week I felt super confident about it. Would have loved to see him get a TD to go with this game but love the usage.

I started him, but I certainly debated it. Jones and Watson being limited certainly helped, along with the Packers being down big early. That said, Love seems to really have a rapport with him. He is definitely the main chain mover and zone buster on the team.

Finally I make a good waiver wire addition.

Nabbing Kelley over a lot of other good options has put such a sour taste in my mouth.

Started him in 8/12 dynasties and 9/11 FPC redrafts. This was the first week I felt super confident about it. Would have loved to see him get a TD to go with this game but love the usage.
My God man. That is a lot of leagues
Those are just the ones with Doubs. He is one of my top 5 most rostered players across formats. I have him in around 54% of my 200 bestball leagues for example.

Users who are viewing this thread