What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

WR Stallworth Inactive (1 Viewer)

R.White

Footballguy
The Pinned Topics are reserved for impact players listed as Questionable, Doubtful, or Out. Probable players will not be pinned unless they are downgraded.

A better, more in depth list - Footballguys Sunday Morning Updates-Updates start around 11:30 am.

Please post the latest news here. Please use this as an injury update thread, not a who do I start, or who I am starting thread. Thanks.

Footballguys News Blogger - LINK

Recent News on Stallworth...

October 15, 2006, 08:37

Eagles :: WR

WR Stallworth Out Today?

Sheldon Mickles, Louisiana Advocate - [Full Article]

Sheldon Mickles of the Louisiana Advocate who is reporting for the opposition says WR Donte Stallworth, who was obtained in a trade on Aug. 28, is out for today’s game with a hamstring injury that has forced him to miss two of the last three games.

October 12, 2006, 07:34

Eagles :: WR

WR Stallworth Doubtful, Slight Hamstring Tear

Bob Grotz, Delaware County Times - [Full Article]

WR Donte Stallworth, who spent four seasons with the Saints, was held out of practice and is listed as doubtful. He is hopeful of getting back on the field despite a slightly torn hamstring.

RW

I recall Reid said he would not play until he was 100% healed. Good to see he is holding to that standard.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ministry of Pain said:
Is Baskett starting?
Philadelphia @ New Orleans - 1:00PM ET Kickoff - Last Update: 11:52AM ET PHILADELPHIARB Brian Westbrook - Will start today but had a very limited week of practice. WR Donte' Stallworth - Inactive for today's game. Hank Baskett will start. CB Rod Hood - Inactive today.NEW ORLEANS WR Devery Henderson - Inactive for today's game.

Users who are viewing this thread