What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

WSIS - am I crazy? (1 Viewer)

Hot Sauce Guy

Footballguy
I've got Dalton at Ravens, Tyrod Taylor vs NYJ & Bradford on MNF vs NOS.

i view Dalton as my starter but Ravens are tough against the pass. 

I'm giving serious consideration to Taylor against a terrible Jets team. Also love having a MNF QB, at home against a weak NOS secondary. Except MIN D is stout and dunno if it'll be a high scoring affair. 

Crazy to start Taylor?

Palmer.   I don't think you would be crazy to go taylor though, the jets are terrible.
I don't have Palmer. lol - I have Dalton. 

But Temped to go anywhere but against the Ravens. Still - feel like I should start the guy I drafted as my QB1. 

Also going to see how the Thursday night game goes - my opponent has Brady & if KC keeps him from going bananas it lessens the importance a little. 

If you need to swing for the fences then Taylor would be a consideration.  If you think you should win I would go safe and play Bradford.  If it's somewhere in the middle where you need some upside but want a higher floor then maybe Daulton (although very close to Bradford).

All things being equal I would flip a coin between Daulton and Bradford.  Since I am a Vikings fan and it's only week 1 where all the optimism is still alive I the coin came up Bradford.

Bradford.  Tyrod should be dropped.  Why 3 qbs?
Ty & Dalton have the same BYE. Deep benches and owners who will hoard to keep me from getting a BYE QB.

i think Ty is better than Bradford. As do all the ratings. I was gonna drop Bradford after week 6.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ty & Dalton have the same BYE. Deep benches and owners who will hoard to keep me from getting a BYE QB.

i think Ty is better than Bradford. As do all the ratings. I was gonna drop Bradford after week 6.
deep benches.  ok.  all of mine are short. barely keep 2 qbs

Users who are viewing this thread