What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

WSL 4 (1 Viewer)

I see you're ready!! :hifive:

--Sorry to take so long nittanylion--had to recap the half round.

7.09 RB LeRon McClain, Balt.

7.16 - Cedric Benson, CIN RB37

8.01 - LeSean McCoy, ??? RB38

Risk/reward and Benson actually looked like he might belong in the NFL.

time check
Hawkeyes will time out at 12:30 EST. I pm'd him early this morning just in case it hadn't been done.
time check of my own....computer clock.eta--strange--my clock is an hour back from the site clock. :rolleyes:
OK--got it all straight now; Duke you can ignore that pm--when I logged off and on again the time stamps corrected. SO....I'm reading beachbum's Cassell pick being made at 7:30 pm EST yesterday, which would mean Hawkeyes actually times out at 11:30 am this morning. Uh--That would be in about twelve minutes. :wall:

time check
Hawkeyes will time out at 12:30 EST. I pm'd him early this morning just in case it hadn't been done.
time check of my own....computer clock.eta--strange--my clock is an hour back from the site clock. :rolleyes:
OK--got it all straight now; Duke you can ignore that pm--when I logged off and on again the time stamps corrected. SO....I'm reading beachbum's Cassell pick being made at 7:30 pm EST yesterday, which would mean Hawkeyes actually times out at 11:30 am this morning. Uh--That would be in about twelve minutes. :wall:
I agree with your assesment.

8.08 TE Visanthe Shiancoe, Minn

Something tells me I wouldn't see him available next go-round!

pm'n Bloom though I see he's on board--

Users who are viewing this thread