What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

WSL IV Rounds 13-16 (2 Viewers)

14.12 Kenton Keith, RB Indy

Sorry about the delay. It was moving slow and I didn't think that it would get back to me so soon.

pm'ing next 2

Via PM lists:

14.13. Waybackwhen - Pierre Thomas, RB65, NO

14.14. beachbum - Andre Davis, WR79, HOU/FA

I have beachbum's next pick as well.

G'nite.....

Ruffrodys05 said:
I'm not sure what my average "pick-time" per round was, prior to this last round, but I'd bet it was under an hour.
Kinda bored this morning......figured I'd check to see if I was right.......Came in just under an hour.......58.84 minutes average pick time through 13 rounds. Oh well, that last "time-out" blew that out of the water!Nothing important to see here....just babbling away......

Ruffrodys05 said:
I'm not sure what my average "pick-time" per round was, prior to this last round, but I'd bet it was under an hour.
Kinda bored this morning......figured I'd check to see if I was right.......Came in just under an hour.......58.84 minutes average pick time through 13 rounds. Oh well, that last "time-out" blew that out of the water!Nothing important to see here....just babbling away......
that takes bored to a whole new level. actually it's not new cuz i started doing that the other day with my picks.we should probably be doing something more useful with our time.

Knock knock....

Who's there?

Orange.

Orange who?

Another Orange team pick!!!

15.09 Denver Broncos

Last edited by a moderator:
Just wanted to say that this has been a very good, tight draft as far as timing goes (picks are a little wacky, but some new blood, but that's ok).

Nice job guys. As long as we do 12-20 picks a day like we've been, we'll be done by Friday.

Also - be sure to stick around after Round 20 when we start to talk / analyze each other's teams. Good stuff there.

per PM from wdcrob.........

16.09 - David Akers - PK8 - PHI

PM's sent

Users who are viewing this thread