What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

WSL1 (1 Viewer)

TE and QB RUN!!!!!

Glad I got my guys before the runs.

Last edited by a moderator:
List from when Sniffles last updated. 5.15 Eddie Lacy rook 5.16 - David Wilson, RB NYG6.01 - Vernon Davis, TE SF 6.02 BenJarvus Green-Ellis 6.03 Phillip Rivers QB SD 6.04 - Vick Ballard - Rb - Indy 6.05 Danny Amendola WR STL 6.06: Jeremy Maclin, WR, PHI 6.07 T.Y. Hilton, WR-Indy6.08 Deangelo Williams, RB. CAR/??? 6.09 RB Jacquizz Rodgers, ATL 6.10 Willis mcgahee 6.11 Ryan Williams- RB- Arizona 6.12 Owen Daniels, TE, Houston 6.13 TE Greg Olsen, Carolina Panthers 6.14 Joe Flacco 6.15 Dennis Pitta, TE, Baltimore Ravens 6.16 Heath Miller, TE, PIT 7.01 Brandon Myers, TE, OAK 7.02 Jay Cutler, QB, Chicago Bears 7.03 Sam Bradford 7.04 QB Ryan Tannehill, Miami Dolphins for Pimpin - 7.05 - Matt Schaub - QB - Hou 7.6 Jake Locker- QB- Titans 7.7 Antonio Gates TE SD 7.8 Kyle Rudolph TE MN My pick coming momentarily.

FYI - I'm sure we have done this in the past, but we should shut the clock off for Super Bowl Sunday. I don't plan on focusing much on this at all this weekend (not that I look to be OTC anytime soon).Just a courtesy to all to enjoy the game. BNB will have to OK and communicate it though.

FYI - I'm sure we have done this in the past, but we should shut the clock off for Super Bowl Sunday. I don't plan on focusing much on this at all this weekend (not that I look to be OTC anytime soon).Just a courtesy to all to enjoy the game. BNB will have to OK and communicate it though.
From the rules thread up top...
We'll make the Super Bowl issue easy this year. Clock is off at 6 pm on Super Bowl Sunday rather than midnite.

Users who are viewing this thread