What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

WW QB's (1 Viewer)

Vision6

Footballguy
For those of us in a pinch with bye's/injuries who you rolling with for week 5?

Kyle Orton - If he's still there pick him up

Matt Schaub - showed signs of life last week

Jon Kitna - Up and down

Matt Hasselbeck - getting his WRs back should help but is traveling cross country vs a very good Giants D.

Gus Ferrotte - not attractive at all but gets the Saints this week on Monday Night

Last edited by a moderator:
For those of us in a pinch with bye's/injuries who you rolling with for week 5?Kyle Orton - If he's still there pick him upMatt Schaub - showed signs of life last week Jon Kitna - Up and downMatt Hasselbeck - getting his WRs back should help but is traveling cross country vs a very good Giants D.Gus Ferrotte - not attractive at all but gets the Saints this week on Monday Night
1. Hasselbeck2. Schaub...3. Orton/Kitna Hasselbeck looks like the best bet of that batch with receivers coming back. Schaub is a decent option, as well. I think he'll be a borderline fantasy starter for the rest of the year. I don't trust Orton or Kitna, although as a fill-in, you could do worse. I don't think I'd consider Ferrotte, ever.

With Palmer and Favre I am in the same boat. Although after starting Favre since week 2 it is a nice boat to be in. I put in my waivers with Trent Edwards facing the Cards defense that gave up 6 TD' to Favre as my first choice. My second choice was Orten VS the hapless Lions and my 3 rd choice was O'Sullivan.

is flacco available in your league? not saying he's any better than these five, but at least he'd be another option...

Users who are viewing this thread