What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Ya gotta root for David Clowney (1 Viewer)

Ed Wood

Footballguy
http://www.newsday.com/sports/football/jet...0,4043866.story

Jordan came to live with Clowney in August. Forget just trying to catch passes from Brett Favre and making the team. How about catching passes from Brett Favre, trying to make the team, going home to help your brother with his math homework, making him dinner, getting him off to bed and then hitting the books yourself? (The Jets' playbook, that is.)

"As soon as I get home, I've got to get some flash cards to make sure we go over some multiplication," Clowney said Friday. "He's got his homework and I've got my homework."

:goodposting:

http://www.newsday.com/sports/football/jet...0,4043866.story

Jordan came to live with Clowney in August. Forget just trying to catch passes from Brett Favre and making the team. How about catching passes from Brett Favre, trying to make the team, going home to help your brother with his math homework, making him dinner, getting him off to bed and then hitting the books yourself? (The Jets' playbook, that is.)

"As soon as I get home, I've got to get some flash cards to make sure we go over some multiplication," Clowney said Friday. "He's got his homework and I've got my homework."

:headbang:
And people like to talk about how many idiots there are in the NFL. Case in point... how many replies in this thread? There ARE diamonds in them thar hills.... but it's the boulders that fall off the mountain that get the attention.

I had no idea what a stand up kid Clowney was... but I got him in all my dynasty leagues after I saw him at Jets TC in 2007. Nice to know he lives the way he plays... with all he has got to give. Thanks for posting this. :thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread