What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Yahoo Down? (1 Viewer)

Quibbler

Footballguy
I'm having trouble getting into my Yahoo leagues now (12:40). It keeps timing out, and chrome says other users are having trouble connecting. I was able to get in once, but it timed out when I tried to change my lineup.

Anyone else having difficulties with the site?

Have had no problems here.

I usually be sure to be logged into my leagues by 11:00 on gameday. The biggest problem in most cases is actually getting into the Fantasy Leagues. Half the problem is solved if you are already there before the rush begins.

Last edited by a moderator:
This webpage is not available

The connection to football.fantasysports.yahoo.com was interrupted.

Here are some suggestions:

Reload this webpage later.

Check your Internet connection. Restart any router, modem, or other network devices you may be using.

Add Google Chrome as a permitted program in your firewall's or antivirus software's settings. If it is already a permitted program, try deleting it from the list of permitted programs and adding it again.

If you use a proxy server, check your proxy settings or contact your network administrator to make sure the proxy server is working. If you don't believe you should be using a proxy server, adjust your proxy settings: Go to the Chrome menu > Settings > Show advanced settings... > Change proxy settings... > LAN Settings and deselect the "Use a proxy server for your LAN" checkbox.

Error 101 (net::ERR_CONNECTION_RESET): The connection was reset.

This is BS.

This is going to cost people games.

WTF Yahoo...

Edit: Yup, didn't get to switch Daniels out in time... :hot: :rant:

Have had no problems here.I usually be sure to be logged into my leagues by 11:00 on gameday. The biggest problem in most cases is actually getting into the Fantasy Leagues. Half the problem is solved if you are already there before the rush begins.
No the problem is Yahoo is down for most people not that we wait to make the decisions when we can review last minute items. For instance, I had a ton of trade offers out as my RB core consists of McFadden, MJD, Ben Tate, Mendenhall, and Leshoure. So it would have been nice to have people make responses to my offers and be able to process them today. Alas I am SOL and have 1 RB in my lineup.

Wasn't able to make a change. I feel bad for my commish--I txted him my lineup changes, and I'm sure he'll be dealing with a ton of other requests.

Have had no problems here.I usually be sure to be logged into my leagues by 11:00 on gameday. The biggest problem in most cases is actually getting into the Fantasy Leagues. Half the problem is solved if you are already there before the rush begins.
No the problem is Yahoo is down for most people not that we wait to make the decisions when we can review last minute items. For instance, I had a ton of trade offers out as my RB core consists of McFadden, MJD, Ben Tate, Mendenhall, and Leshoure. So it would have been nice to have people make responses to my offers and be able to process them today. Alas I am SOL and have 1 RB in my lineup.
You may be correct. Just relaying my experiences from playing on Yahoo for 12 years now. I have not had a problem getting my lineup set for quite a few years.

What a pos - cost me swapping out Hernandez for someone
Call or text your commish
A lot of these leagues are random leagues people joined !You cant call or text commish.Hell, they could care less I assume.
You could still email the commish--pretty sure you always have that option on Yahoo. Whether he'll care is another matter.But I think I'd allow a switch if it were only a few mins after kickoff and the site were down.

Hey, all my lineup changes went through! I guess the site got my changes, but timed out before it could show me they went through. Either that, or my commish was able to do it.

This is so lame, get your damn sh## together.

BTW, I don't see why everyone is saying contact your commish. What can he do? He can't log on either, and yahoo doesn't let commish chage lineups after they are locked in, or at least not that I know of.

Worst site ever....what can we expect for a free fantasy hosting site though...but they are terrible. not the first week this year the site is down or scoring is messed up.

This is so lame, get your damn sh## together. BTW, I don't see why everyone is saying contact your commish. What can he do? He can't log on either, and yahoo doesn't let commish chage lineups after they are locked in, or at least not that I know of.
I think we can give point adjustments, just explain what they are for and proof that it was sent in.

This is so lame, get your damn sh## together. BTW, I don't see why everyone is saying contact your commish. What can he do? He can't log on either, and yahoo doesn't let commish chage lineups after they are locked in, or at least not that I know of.
I think we can give point adjustments, just explain what they are for and proof that it was sent in.
Nine years ago a situation came up and I was able to edit people's lineup after the games were played. I think this is still an option.

Worst site ever....what can we expect for a free fantasy hosting site though...but they are terrible. not the first week this year the site is down or scoring is messed up.
First time noticing that it was down this year, usually I have my lineups in well before the 12:00 pm deadline. Perhaps you might want to consider finding some time to do the same.

First time noticing that it was down this year, usually I have my lineups in well before the 12:00 pm deadline. Perhaps you might want to consider finding some time to do the same.
Sometimes last minute changes have to be made based on inactive players.

Users who are viewing this thread