What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

YOST FIRED! (1 Viewer)

The thing is, his moves all year long have been horrible; he tries these crazy moves just to feed his ego and when they work, he is very arrogant about it.

and when they don't he gets even more arrogant and condescending.

This is a very positive move.

A year and a half too late. Might end of costing the Brewers the playoffs for 2 years.
yep. every time i heard him on the radio i would cringe. Weeks is probably the second most unhappy man in milwaukee right now. No way should he sniff the field again. Although who knows with the way these hitters suck so bad. they dont have a single .300 hitter do they?

A year and a half too late. Might end of costing the Brewers the playoffs for 2 years.
yep. every time i heard him on the radio i would cringe. Weeks is probably the second most unhappy man in milwaukee right now. No way should he sniff the field again. Although who knows with the way these hitters suck so bad. they dont have a single .300 hitter do they?
He's my leadoff hitter
[/Yost] <---- Literally

Flash said:
springroll said:
He's my leadoff hitter
[/Yost] <---- Literally
Out of the regulars, Weeks has the second-highest OBP on the team, behind Prince. :lol:

The thing is, his moves all year long have been horrible; he tries these crazy moves just to feed his ego and when they work, he is very arrogant about it.and when they don't he gets even more arrogant and condescending.This is a very positive move.
The biggest dumbest move he tried this year (and there have been many) was hitting the pitcher 8th. The games he wasted during this failed experiment of his might cost us the playoffs.I guess if there is one silver lining in their losing streak this is it. Now, let's go out and win us some ballgames, wrap up the wildcard, and have our cake and eat it too.

Last edited by a moderator:
Flash said:
springroll said:
He's my leadoff hitter
[/Yost] <---- Literally
Out of the regulars, Weeks has the second-highest OBP on the team, behind Prince. :shrug:
:shrug:

This team has had no spark in the last couple of weeks for whatever reason, which is very strange for a team in the thick of a playoff race. They had a few bad calls in Saturday's game that could or should have fired them up. If I was Yost, I would have taken the opportunity to kick dirt at the umpire, throw a few bases, smash the watercooler, anything to light a fire. Instead he put up a mild protest and retreated back to the dugout. Even the first base coach got thrown out. In that case Yost needs to stand up for his players and coach and get tossed. He missed a chance to wake them up. Maybe his firing will.

He's my leadoff hitter
[/Yost] <---- Literally
Out of the regulars, Weeks has the second-highest OBP on the team, behind Prince. :ptts:
:shock: And he ranks 47th in the NL out of all regulars.

He's a horrible leadoff hitter. Durham should be the leadoff hitter.

My prediction for the Brewer lineup tonight:

1- Durham 2b

2- Hardy 3b

3- Braun LF

4- Fielder 1b

5- Cameron CF

6- Hart RF

7- Escobar SS

8- Kendall C

9- Sabathia P

Users who are viewing this thread