What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

You looking for an extra fantasy baseball owner? (1 Viewer)

Hello--

My name is Joseph D. Loiacono and I saw that you were looking for a money Fantasy Baseball League. I have been running Fantasy Baseball, Football and Basketball Leagues online for over 20 years and can promise you a well run, competitive, active and fun League.

I run several Fantasy Baseball Leagues of all kinds. I only run one Keeper League which is also the only Auction League that I run, and that League is already filled. I also run only one head to head, points based league, and that is also filled.

I have openings in my Babe Ruth League, which is an AL/NL, 5 X 5 Roto League, redraft league, with a traditional snake draft that will be held on Wednesday, March 27th at 7:30 PM, Eastern Time. There are currently 14 owners, but I would go to 15 if this is your preference. This League has DAILY Lineups and a fee of $360. There are four money prizes--first place gets 50%, 2nd place gets 25%, 3rd place gets 15% and 4th place gets 10%.

My Lou Gehrig League is mostly the same except for the following: This is a WEEKLY Lineup League instead of a Daily and the fee is $260. This snake draft will be held on Thursday, March 28th at 7:30 PM, Eastern Time.

Finally, there is my Mickey Mantle League. This is a DAILY Lineup League and the fee is the lowest at $160. There are 12 owners in this League but I would go to 13 if you were interested. The snake draft for this League will be held on Sunday, March 31st at 7:00 PM, Eastern Time.

I have a Constitution all written up for each League that will show you all of the rules in detail. I can also send you a link to our League site on CBS Sportsline for whatever League you might be interested in.

If you have any interest at all, let me know which League interests you the most and I'll send the Constitution and the link for the site. Also, any questions that you have about anything at all, just ask.

We are always looking to add some new quality owners and you sound like you would be a great addition, and I hope to hear from you. Just E-mail me at UltCommish@aol.com if you have any interest. Thanks!

Joe

Users who are viewing this thread