What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Best late round dart? (1 Viewer)

That one guy

Footballguy
16 team PPR league, full IDP that does reward the big play sack...

Preston Smith

Hau'oli Kikaha

Henry Anderson

Danielle Hunter

Mario Edwards

All remain in the late 4th...any "favorites" here? I'm currently looking at them in order listed

I think Preston may be the best talent but I doubt he's going to start unless someone else gets injured. If I was in a redraft league and looking to get a possible fill in guy, I would take Kikaha. I think he's going to be a starter, he's not super athletic but he is a technique and hustle guy and the Saints need that on defense. Just mho.

Mike Catapano on KC....do some research on him. Kid's a beast who will get his opportunity as a starting situational rusher lining up alongside 3 pro bowl players who will command all the attention from opposing offenses. Big time late rd sleeper candidate

Mike Catapano on KC....do some research on him. Kid's a beast who will get his opportunity as a starting situational rusher lining up alongside 3 pro bowl players who will command all the attention from opposing offenses. Big time late rd sleeper candidate
http://espn.go.com/blog/nflnation/post/_/id/173283/mike-catapano-gives-chiefs-an-interesting-pass-rush-replacement-for-dontari-poe

This makes him seem like he will be playing DE/DT and only in packages. The biggest issue is on MFL he is listed as a LB, which makes his value limited as no way is a part time player (DE) even roster-able when listed as a LB. I am keeping an eye on him in case things change and his position listing changes and he seems like a hard working kid and those are the kind of guys that if given the right chance can be great.

Users who are viewing this thread