What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

sit/start advice? (1 Viewer)

paul.jackson1219

Footballguy
Big play league: 2pt T / 3pt TFL / 4pt S

Currently starting Devon Kennard (already played) Derrick Johnson and Justin Houston. Christian Jones, Jordan Hicks have good matchups this week. Also considering Armonty Bryant. any reason why I shouldn't start Johnson or Houston ahead of one of these guys?

I wouldn't consider a 2:1 sack to tackle ratio as a big play league.

I would stick with Johnson and Houston. They are more proven and are very solid performers.

Its important to list lineup req's and scoring ie. Tackles/Picks/Sacks/PD

I forget Jene's standard as to when its "Big Play" It might be 3/1 ratio ie. IF sacks are over six points, while a tackle is only two points...

However both Thumpers and Sack artists can provide a goose-egg..

Are you looking for floor performance, or would ya like to gamble on the matchup potential?

Gally already answered your Question..

Unless you post more info..

In the future please consider an attempt at the Assistance Coach thread.. You may get honest answers, and hopefully have valuable input for that person too

copy n post! https://forums.footballguys.com/forum/index.php?/topic/338519-please-read-who-should-i-start-advice-requests/

The IDP AC forum has been significantly busier than we thought it would be. With another bump in traffic as the season starts, it's absolutely critical that advice requests provide as much information as possible if you want a timely and well-considered response.

In almost every case, those providing advice will want to know:
•Redraft or dynasty (primarily for free agent/waiver advice requests)

•Scoring system (minimum solo/sack/INT/PD/bonuses)

•Number of starters required at each position

•Which team your player faces that week with home/road designations

•Anything else you find pertinent (eg. I'm facing a stacked team and need a miracle)

Scoring system is critically important. And, please, please, please help us by posting your players' opponents. It cuts the research and posting time by a large amount.
Thanks.

p.s. IF ya have time and check the posts in "AC", identifying what were expecting to see? Please post in AC, and throw a link on this post..

Isnt Hicks a rookie making his 1st start? Will he play only base downs? I believe Jones has only six Solos after two games.. Bryant is a defensive end.. (Id lean against a DE, if ya can play LB)

Users who are viewing this thread