What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Looking For League - Will Fill In (1 Viewer)

dvmin98

Footballguy
Hey guys, just looking to join another league as a fill in. If you have an open spot due to a owner who quit, you booted, etc. lemme know. Can email me directly at dvmin98@yahoo.com

Last edited by a moderator:
Okay I looked at the league. Strange scoring using fractions.Which team do I get and can I recruit the managers for my basketball league? I have South bay Grill in my football league and he seems to be doing fine,but I heard some stuff about him.Why dd you boot him?

I am going to invite you to the basketball league you can check it out and chat and if you decide its not for you you can leave.you know how it works .I also give up lm powers before draft so everyone can tweak the settings if they like but its more of a team concept so everyone is on the same page when we draft.I hate people who ##### about the rules after the draft. Everyone has there input and before we draft its final.

Users who are viewing this thread