What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

JPP vs Carolina or Avril vs cleav (1 Viewer)

Had to pull the schedules and look...the matchups you describe are for week 15. This week, Avril is vs. Balt and JPP is vs. Miami.

Assuming both stay healthy and productive this week, and no significant news impacts the relevant team's performance, I'd take Avril.

Expecting JPP to have a strong game this week though, which may let me revise his projection upward.

I would go with Avril vs Baltimore this week as Baltimore may be down to Jimmy Clausen at QB. Miami seemed to go heavy run last week with Tannehill barely throwing so I am not sure if there will be a ton of opportunity for JPP out of a lack of volume against Miami.

I would go with Avril vs Baltimore this week as Baltimore may be down to Jimmy Clausen at QB. Miami seemed to go heavy run last week with Tannehill barely throwing so I am not sure if there will be a ton of opportunity for JPP out of a lack of volume against Miami.
Assuming the OP meant this week and had the matchups wrong, I agree. I think both have a strong game, but anyone vs. Clausen should be in starting lineups.

Users who are viewing this thread