What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

2 teams open in a 0.5 PPR dynasty (1 Viewer)

Jknighton

Footballguy
I have 2 open teams in a $75 league in a league going into its 3rd year. The league is a 0.5 PPR dynasty league. We start 1 QB, 2 RB, 3 WR, 1 TE, 1 Flex (RB/WR/TE). I took over as the commish of this league last year. We have finally gotten rid of all the bad owners that the previous commish had let in. So we are now looking for some great owners to replace them!

The is the league link: http://www11.myfantasyleague.com/2015/home/27283#0

The first open team is XTREME MACHINE and it will be free for this year since the owner had already paid in advance for 2016. The only downfall with this team is that it has no 2016 picks, but that's why we are making sure you get 1 year free. To make sure that we get a committed owner, you will need to pay in advance for the 2017 season.

The second open team is EVERYBODY LOVES JELLO. This team has all of its picks and some young talent on the team. It also has an extra 2016 2nd round pick. This team will be at the normal price of $75 per year starting this season.

All funds are held on leaguesafe.

If you have interest or questions, message me on here or send an email to gcrff@outlook.com

Thank You

Users who are viewing this thread